Tuesday, January 26, 2010

YUK!

"working allows me to afford two luxuries i've grown accustomed to:
eating and living indoors."
mary ellen edmonds
yep... i guess it's official. after being off of work for 7 months, i am returning on february 1st.
i'm really not looking forward to it, but donnie reassures me that he is going to do his fair share around the house. (he really does help a lot, if i give him a list, which i hate to do, because i feel like i am nagging, when i do. why? can't guys just see it?) i am looking forward to being back with some of my friends that i miss seeing all of the time, but not looking forward to getting up early and having to get ready for the day, right off the bat! but... we like to play too much, and we just bought a newer ride for mwa. so... hi, ho, hi, ho, it's off to work i go!


(and this is really how i feel about the whole blasted thing!)

4 comments:

Marci said...

i'm sorry.;(
what kind of car did you get? i drove by the other day in the bus and noticed the old t@#$% pink car out back.

don and jacki said...

I got a 2007 Ford Explorer. NICE and in GREAT condition! Looks like new. OHHHHH it is NEW to me!

BLANK said...

Cute picture of the dwarfs! Hope that work goes well. I was at Chet and Tiff's house today and Kendyl was showin me the dolphins you let her use for her project and Ryker was lovin on them. He kept saying, "Cool dolphins Kendyl, cool dolphins Kendyl." Finally Kendyl told him, "They're Grandma's!"

Miss Mady said...

Ha love the dwarfs.

And.. I know HATE is a very powerful word..but just ask my mom. every time his name is even mentioned it puts me in a bad mood! The kid is driving me into insanity