Tuesday, March 10, 2009

grateful for another b-day?

and, yes it did take all of us to blow out that many candles!

i am grateful to be able to have another birthday! a few months back, i probably wouldn't have said that, but in all reality, there was a great possibility that i may have not been here for this one. so... YES,YES, YES, i am grateful to be another year older.

my kids asked me what i wanted for my birthday a while back, and i told them i didn't want them to buy me anything. "just have the grandkids draw me a picture" is what i told them, and this is what i got...

(i have very talented children) and isn't this just the cutest, ever!

thank you , kids! this was a great birthday for me!

3 comments:

Charma said...

Happy Birthday! I think home-made gifts are the best. One of my favorite things are hand prints and foot prints... so precious! Thanks for all your fun comments on our little blog too.

Marci said...

it was fun to go out the other day and you are right, we do need to do it more often! not just wait for b-days.

Adam and Julie said...

Happy Birthday Jacki!