Friday, January 28, 2011

trying to recycle...

i've wanted to make some pillows for my bed, and have been on the lookout every where i go for the right fabric. well, i was at the DI the other day and ran across this beauty! and the thought came in my head, that it was just the right match for my room. so i bought it for $6.00, and brought it home. cut it up...

bought a couple of wooden buttons from roberts,

and walla! turned that into this.

actually... these!

oh... how i love, love, love to be at home

4 comments:

Griffin and Gretchen said...

cute! you are awesome! although I think you should have kept the dress ;) JUST KIDDING!

chelsea said...

Hi, just blog walking! Nice post!


Dallas Garage Doors | SQL Server 2008

the WINTERS family! said...

Cute! Wish I had some of that ambition!

Marci said...

so cute! gotta love the di!!