Thursday, January 6, 2011

2 years ago today...

i guess you could call this a 'flashback'.

2 years ago today, was when i had my stroke. i have been so very blessed and sometimes wonder "WHAT" it is that Heavenly Father has planned for me. i have heard of sooo many people that have had strokes that have NOT been blessed, as i was. not many are to be able to function normally (if you can call me "normal"), and especially not as quickly as i recovered. i thank my Heavenly Father every day for my life, and even my aches and pains. (i'm greatful for every one of them.)
i want to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers in my behalf and hope that i can be worthy of the great blessings that my Heavenly Father has so graciously blessed me with.

1 comment:

Marci said...

haley and i talked to the paramedic who responded that morning yesterday. he said he will never forget you and described what you were going through. it made me get all choked up. i am so glad that you made it through and are as 'normal' as you are!;D life just wouldn't be the same without you here. you are too needed and valuable to the world and heavenly father knew it!!
love ya big sister!!