Tuesday, April 5, 2011

why????

i found this pillow at kohl's the other day (it's made out of felt), and i said to to myself... self...i really like that pillow!


and then i looked at this...


and said to my self again (i'm getting really good at talking to my self)


self, why in the heck would anyone spend that much $ on a pillow?


so... i headed over to my new favorite store, hobby lobby and purchased 12 pieces of flannel. they were 8 X 12 pieces @ 4 for $1.00.


i ended up only using 6 pieces and already had the polyfill.

no mine isn't the full 14 X 14,



but i think it turned out pretty cute!


and it only cost me $1.50.


(i know, i know, i'm cheap! but what's the point?)

4 comments:

Wells Family said...

Oh how I love it! I am loving the crafts! I wish we had a hobby lobby here. Great job!

Griffin and Gretchen said...

how did you do that?! looks great!
I need to make more pillows because they all cost $50+

the WINTERS family! said...

Love the pillow, you're just too crafty!

Anonymous said...

&That's how you do it, the smart way.