Friday, March 21, 2008

I Hate Sleepless Nights!

Okay, It is 6:57 am and I have been awake almost all night!
Just when I thought that I might be able to go to sleep (because Don had gone to work and his alarm wasn't going to be blasting every 9 minutes and I don't have to work today), the phone rings. It's 6:15 AM ! It is Brackus and Grandma fell about 5:30 this morning, cut her hand and maybe posibly broke her arm (it is all swollen). Anyway, after a few calls, I got ahold of the Hospice nurse and she said that she would go take a look at it. So, I guess I better go get ready for the day, because if she needs to be taken to the doctor or hospital, I will have to take her.
I guess, I need to get some laundry done and clean, since I haven't all week. So much for my day off! Except... I am going to lunch with my sisters, today, Virginia and Marci. I love that they live so close. We don't see each other as much as I would like, but we do get together every now and then.
Well, I just got a call from Lacey. She said that the nurse doesn't think Grandma's arm is broken and she bandaged up her cut, so I guess I don't have to go down. Maybe I will try to get something done around here before I go enjoy the rest of the afternoon with my Sisters. TA! TA!

1 comment:

haley said...

Did you have fun with Marci and Gin? How's Grandma's arm? We should have hung out this morning, I've been up since 5. And Marci could have joined the party, too. Have a great night!
-Haley